What Others Have To Say About Ethikos
“While attending a Conference Board-sponsored ethics and compliance officer seminar last October, the question was asked: what do people in the ethics and compliance fields read? The overwhelming response was Ethikos....”
Dr. James Weber, Professor of Business Ethics and Management, Duquesne University, writing in the Winter 2007 issue of Ethics News.
“As an educator and researcher in business ethics, I need to stay abreast of developments and best company practices. Ethikos is an excellent source of information on both.”
Lynn Sharp Paine, John G. McLean Professor, Harvard Business School
Founded in 1987, Ethikos is a bi-monthly publication that examines ethical issues in business.
From its inception, Ethikos has examined changes in the corporate ethics scene from the viewpoint of those involved: compliance officers, ethics officers, ombudspersons, practicing professionals in law, accounting, management, and government.
The publication reports on organizations' good and bad experiences in the business ethics and compliance area.
Sample articles include:
In Our Most Recent Issue
- Creativity propels Rockwell Collins’ Home-grown E&C training
- Ensuring Whistleblowers Come to You—Not the SEC
- New Certificate Program Identifies Managers’ Ethical Decision-Making Style
- Ethics and Compliance Field Too Fragmented — NAVEX president
- Most Whistleblowers Would Prefer to Report Internally — ERC Study
- Global Compliance: Investigations, not Prevention May be the Order of the Day
- More Consistency Needed from Enforcement Community to Boost Corporate Ethics
- Were SAIC’s Problems Systemic or the Result of a few ‘Bad Apples’?
- When Your Company Is Accused Of Violating The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Evolution of the Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer’s Role
- Emerging Unscathed From Emerging Markets
- China’s Anti-Bribery Legislation: A Work in Process