singerís annuity and funds report
A 24-page bimonthly publication that ranks and analyzes 5,000 bank annuity, securities, and insurance programs based on raw FDIC, OTS and Federal Reserve Board data.
This is a particularly useful publication for firms looking to benchmark bank annuity programs and bank securities programs on a quarterly basis.
You will find in each issue:
- 50 top bank holding companies in Annuity Commissions.
- 50 top operating and savings banks in Annuity Commissions
- 50 top bank holding companies in Securities Brokerage commissions.
- 50 top operating banks and savings banks in Securities Brokerage commissions
- 50 top bank holding companies in income from mutual funds and annuities.
- 50 top bank holding companies in Insurance Brokerage income.
- Regional banks. The top 25 bank producers each quarter in gross commissions from mutual funds and annuities in
the Northeast, West, South, Midwest, Midatlantic, and Southwest. Comparisons with previous quarters.
- The top 25 bank producers each quarter in insurance revenues in the Northeast, West, South, Midwest, Midatlantic, and Southwest.
- Key ratios: Top 50 banks and BHCs in investment income/deposits. Leaders in insurance income/all non-interest
- Wealth management (i.e., brokerage, insurance, trust) for the top 50 bank holding companies
Top 10 Bank Annuity Leaders in 2009 (1st Half)
(Dollars in millions)
Click here to see the October/November 2008 issue of Singerís Annuity & Funds Report
To order Singer's Annuity and Funds Report ($495), fax the form below to: 914-381-6947:
- 1- year subscription (includes year-end summary) 6 issues -- 24 pp. each $495
- 1 year subscription (electronic version) 6 issues -- 24 pp. each $595
- Year-end summary only 1 issue -- 40 pp. $350
- Older year-end summaries 1 issue -- 48 pp. $250
- 1994 - 2007 on PDF (electronic version) 14 year-end summaries $1,750
- Singerís Ď75í Bank Brokerage Index
- Singerís Ď125í Thrift Investments Index